The Advocacy Excellence Award highlights EEI member companies' engagement and
activism in public policy advocacy at federal, state, and local levels. This
prestigious award recognizes companies that use the full range of advocacy
tools, including: direct lobbying, grassroots or grass tops outreach and
activation, coalition building, and voter and opinion leader education.
Nominations must include the following:
- Nomination Form (signed by
- An executive summary, no more than 150 words.
- A description of the advocacy campaign, no more than three pages.
- Sample materials from the campaign.
- To nominate your company programs, please send the completed nomination form
to: Edison Electric Institute, 701 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC
20004, ATTN: External Affairs.
Selection and Judging
Winners will be selected by an independent committee of public affairs
professionals. Winners are announced in the following categories:
- Federal Issue
- State/Local Issue
- Employee Involvement
- New Program