Exhibit sales are now closed. See you at the Convention!
Get the Most Out of The Connection
The Connection puts your products, services, and messages in the best light—and keeps electric industry executives and managers in the hall and around your booth!
- Sunday's Connection Reception marks the official start of the Convention with excellent food and refreshments strategically located to increase traffic flow.
- The Monday and Tuesday Networking Breakfasts will "energize" your audience.
- Luncheons on Monday and Tuesday come at the height of the conference and promise you one-on-one interaction with a host of new contacts.
- Expanded hours and a more intimate setting provide greater value for your booth and sponsorship dollars.
- Services including computer stations, a refreshment center and an electric charging station offered inside The Connection will constantly attract Convention delegates, allowing you more access than ever before!
- In addition, a pool table, shoe shine station and relaxation area will provide much desired relaxation time and drive attendees into the hall.
Conference and The Connection Promotion
What makes a great show? More attendees at the conference—and more customers and prospects at your booth. You benefit from:
- Aggressive marketing of the conference and The Connection through the Convention Web Site.
- Promotional campaigns to domestic and international electric industry representatives.
- Advertisements in the industry’s leading trade publications.
- Continuous promotion during the conference.
Powering Your Sales
The Connection ensures that your products and services remain top-of-mind with decision-makers. When you reserve your exhibit space, here’s what you’ll receive:
- Booth Set-Up
- 8’ high background drape
- 3’ high side rail drapes
- Exhibitor identification sign
Promote your presence at The Connection with pre- and post-show attendee lists. You get attendee name, title, company name and address. To give you an even earlier start on your promotional efforts, EEI will provide you with a listing of ALL utility members once your booth assignment is confirmed and full payment is received.
Listing in the Exhibitor Directory
It’s the key reference book for attendees. Your company name, marketing contact, telephone number, product description, booth number and company web site address are in the Directory, showing attendees how to get to your booth—and keeping information on your products and services at their fingertips when they get home.
Link to your Web Site
Steer prospects directly to your company’s wares with a link on EEI’s Convention web site.
Complimentary Registration Badges
For each 10’ x 10’ booth rental, exhibiting companies receive two complimentary badges for exhibitor personnel—a $4,400 value—to staff their booths. With these badges, you can attend all The Connection events plus the General Sessions, Electricity Matters breakout sessions, and the Grand Event. Complimentary badges are contingent on reserving hotel rooms under the official EEI block at the headquarters hotel. Additional exhibitor personnel badges may be purchased at the reduced Associate member registration fee.
Build More Traffic to Your Booth
Maximize the impact of your sponsorship with Electric Perspectives, the official magazine of the 2014 EEI Annual Convention. With your ad, you get:
- Magazine distribution in every attendee registration packet
- FREE listing (with logo and company description) in EP’s print “Supplier Directory,” published in the Convention issue
- Bonus distribution at other EEI conferences
- Electronic media support, logos on signage and in program book…and the chance to help EP celebrate 30+ years at a special Convention event!
Build the right exhibit/sponsorship/advertising package and create the strongest message at the conference with the top players in shareholder-owned electric utilities. To discuss the opportunities, contact Marshall Boomer, The YGS Group, 717/505-9701, ext. 123 (Marshall.Boomer@theygsgroup.com) or Justin Wolfe, The YGS Group, 717/505-9701, ext. 138 (Justin.Wolfe@theygsgroup.com).
Reserve Your Space Now... and get a jump on your competition!
Important Dates to Remember
February 11, 2014
Space assignments for priority point holders begins.
February 18, 2014
Priority points will not apply after this date. Booth assignments to be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
February 25, 2014
Second round of space assignments on a first-come, first-serve basis.
April 1, 2014
Deadline to submit requests for display variance.
Certificates of Insurance for Exhibitor-appointed contractors to be submitted to EEI.
April 3, 2014
Exhibitor product & services descriptions to EEI.
Any outstanding payments for sponsorship or exhibit rental to EEI.
Deadline for cancellation refunds.
May 9, 2014
Deadline to submit registration forms to EEI.
Hotel registration deadline.
June 8, 2014
All booth displays to be assembled by 3:00 p.m.
EEI Staff Contact