Spring Occupational Safety and Health Committee Conference
Hyatt Boston Harbor
101 Harborside Dr Boston, MA 02128 UNITED STATES
Sponsorship Opportunities Available: Please view full list under the Meetings Documents tab.
Benchmark Networking Workshop: There is no additional fee to attend the Benchmarking Workshop, but you must indicate that you will attend during the registration process. The Workshop will be held Sunday, April 27 from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. This session is for utilities and contractors only, exhibitors are not permitted to attend.
You must login to register. Please select login in the upper right hand corner. Enter your e-mail address and password. If you do not have an account, select Create an account now. Once logged in, select Register Online Now and proceed as prompted.
- Alumni: $300 (Retired member company representatives only) *Not available online. Please contact Carren Spencer to register as alumni.
- EEI Member Company Representative: $695
- Non-Member: $900
- Exhibiting Non-member (only one representative per company need register as an exhibitor) $1200 (SOLD OUT)
- Exhibiting Associate Member (only one representative per company need register as an exhibitor) $995 (SOLD OUT)
- Spouse/Guest: No charge (No company representatives- Admission to Sunday Reception & Monday Night Social Only) Free.
All cancellations must be made in writing (no phone calls) to David Washington via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The date used to determine refunds will be the date the email is received. On/before April 4 will be fully refundable. On/after April 5, a $200 administrative fee will be applied. No-shows are responsible for the full conference registration fee. Refunds will be processed and sent after the conference. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Hyatt Boston Harbor
101 Harborside Drive
Boston, MA 02128
Please call Hyatt Harborside Hotel Reservations directly at 617 568-1234 and identify yourself as an EEI Safety Conference attendee to reserve your room at the group rate of $219 single/double by Friday, April 4, 2013. After April 4th, neither the group rate nor the availability are guaranteed.
Click Here to reserve your room online.
Attire for all conference events will be business casual.
Email David Washington regarding any requests or special needs.