Spring Occupational Safety and Health Committee Conference
50 S Capitol Ave Indianapolis, IN 46204 UNITED STATES
Sponsorship Opportunities Available: Please view full list under the Meeting Documents tab.
Benchmark Networking Workshop: There is no additional fee to attend the Benchmarking Workshop, but you must indicate that you will attend during the registration process. The Workshop will be held Sunday, April 21 from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM. This session is for utilities and contractors only, exhibitors are not permitted to attend.
You must login to register. Please select login in upper right hand corner. Enter your e-mail address and password. If you do not have an account, select Create an account now. Once logged in, select Register Online Now and proceed as prompted.
- Alumni: $250 (Retired member company representatives only) *Not available online. Please contact Carren Spencer to register as alumni.
- EEI Member Company Representative: $675
- Spouse/Guest: No charge (Guests may not be company representatives - guests may attend social functions only)
- Exhibitor - $880 (Each company representative must register under this fee) plus
- Exhibitor Surcharge: $300 (Each exhibiting company must pay this one-time-only fee. One representative from each exhibiting company should incur this fee during registration)
All cancellations must be made in writing (no phone calls) to Carren Spencer via email. The date used to determine refunds will be the date the email is received. On/before March 29 will be fully refundable. On/after March 30, a $200 administrative fee will be applied. No-shows are responsible for the full conference registration fee. Refunds will be processed and sent after the conference. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
The Westin Indianapolis
50 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Please call Westin Reservations toll-free at 1 (800) 228-3000 or call the hotel directly at 1 (317) 262-8100 and identify yourself as an EEI Safety Conference attendee to reserve your room at the group rate of $159 single/double by Friday, March 29, 2013. After March 29, neither the group rate nor the availability are guaranteed.
Attire for all conference events will be business casual.
Email Stacey Pierce regarding any requests or special needs.