EEI currently serves more than 60 International Members with operations in over 60 countries on six continents around the world. Our Core Activities include:
- Global Outreach
- Thought Leadership
- Convening Opportunities for Strategic Dialogues
Specific services include alerting international members to new EEI products and services available to them, supporting research or data gathering on the U.S. electricity industry, encouraging involvement on EEI committees and task forces, and promoting participation at EEI's conferences, including the Annual Convention and the U.S. and International Financial Conferences.
EEI is the only source that can provide an insider’s analysis of the industry’s operations and regulation. This critical information is shared with our International Members through;
- One-on-one interaction between international utilities, their US counterparts and EEI experts;
- “Members-only” web tools and work rooms, updated daily with the latest industry developments.
- EEI conferences and workshops that combine emerging business thinking with real-world experiences;
- Issue-specific webinars designed to share critical member questions with EEI experts and our U.S. members
- Structured one-on-one on-site meetings
Our industry is rapidly changing. Huge investments are required by all companies around the world. How and where companies make these investments will determine their health and prosperity. Within the next 20 years our systems will be essentially rebuilt and our operating practices changed dramatically.
International Membership in EEI allows our members to stay abreast of these changes and learn from the best practices of industry leaders.