· Sponsorship Opportunities: please view under Meeting Documents tab
· Benchmark Networking Workshop
There is no additional fee to attend the Benchmarking Workshop, but you must indicate that you will attend during the registration process. The Workshop will be held Sunday, April 29 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
· Alumni: $200 (Retired member company representative)
· EEI Member Company Representative: $675
· Non-Member: $880
· Spouse/Guest: No charge (Guests may not be company representatives – guests may attend social functions only)
· Exhibitor: $880 (Each company representative must register under this fee)
Exhibitor Surcharge: $300 (Each exhibiting company must pay this one-time-only fee. One representative from each exhibiting company should incur this fee during registration)
All cancellations must be made in writing (no phone calls) to Ariel McCord via email. The date used to determine refunds will be the date the email is received. On/before April 11 will be fully refundable. On/after April 12, a $200 administrative fee will be applied. No-shows are responsible for the full conference registration fee. Refunds will be processed and sent after the conference. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Email Ariel McCord regarding any requests or special needs.
2101 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Please call Marriott Reservations toll-free at 1(800) 228-9290 or call the hotel directly at (505) 881-6800 and identify yourself as an EEI Safety Conference attendee to reserve your room at the group rate of $109 single/double by April 11, 2012. After April 11, neither the group rate nor the availability are guaranteed.
Click here for information on exciting things to see and do in Albuquerque.