Register now to attend EEI's 2011 Conference for Senior Industry Communicators! Join your communications colleagues from around the country at a two-day forum in Washington, featuring lively and informative presentations and panel discussions on the latest issues, trends, and challenges facing the communications profession and our industry.
March 31 - April 1, 2011
EEI Conference Center
701 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
* There is no registration fee for this conference.
EEI has reserved a limited number of rooms at the following hotels. If you plan to attend the conference, we encourage you to make a hotel reservation early, as spring is a busy time in Washington.
- Courtyard by Marriott Convention Center at a rate of $309 per night (single/double occupancy). Please call 202-638-4600 for reservations and reference Edison Electric Institute. Reservations must be made by March 9 to receive the group rate. This hotel is located four blocks from EEI's offices.
- L'Enfant Plaza Hotel at a rate of $229 per night (single/double occupancy). Please call 202-484-1000 for reservations and reference Edison Electric Institute. Reservations must be made by March 11 to receive the group rate. This hotel is located about one mile from EEI's offices.
Several DC-area hotels also offer discounted room rates to EEI member companies. Click here for a listing of these hotels.
EEI is located at 7th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. at the Navy Memorial [across from the National Archives]. Take Metrorail: Yellow or Green Line to Archives/Navy Memorial Station. More details available here.
Estimated taxi fare from local airports:
- Reagan National Airport: $15.00
- Washington Dulles Airport: $55.00 - $60.00