On-line registration is closed. We will have on-site registration starting Sunday, May 1st at 2pm
- Conference Schedule - please view under Meeting Documents tab
- Sponsorship Opporunities - please view under Meeting Documents tab
- Benchmark Networking Workshop
There is no additional fee to attend the Benchmarking Workshop but you must indicate that you will attend during the registration process. The Workshop will be held Sunday, May 1 at 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Alumni - $200 (retired member company representative)
- EEI Member Company Representative - $650
- Non-Member - $825
- Spouse/Guest - no charge (Guests may not be company representatives - guests may attend social functions only)
- Exhibitor - Full - the exhibit registration is now closed.
All cancellations must be made in writing (no phone calls) to Kim Mullin via email. The date used to determine refunds will be the date the email is received. On/before April 8 will be fully refundable. On/after April 9, a $200 administrative fee will be applied. No-shows are responsisble for the full conference registration fee. Refunds will be processed and sent after the conference. Substitutions are welcome at any time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any requests or special needs.
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Please call (614) 463-1234 and identify yourself as an EEI Safety Conference attendee to reserve your room at the group rate of $139 single/double by April 8, 2011. After April 8 neither the group rate nor availability are guaranteed. The group rate is available to attendees three day prior and post conference at this rate (April 27-May7, 2011) based on availability.