FERC Focus Package
A comprehensive information service providing rapid reporting and analysis of FERC regulation and the electric power industry. FERC Focus can keep you up-to-date on FERC policy and rulemakings, RTO developments, OATT/transmission issues, market complaints, mergers/corporate restructuring, and interconnection issues.
- FERC Inbox Alert - Weekly update of key FERC filings and deadlines delivered to you by email
- FERC Orders - Significant order summaries
- FERC Agenda Preview - Details about dockets to be heard at FERC meetings
- FERC Meeting Summary - Regular Open FERC meetings
- FERC Filings - Analysis of key issues pending at FERC
- FERC Matrix - Broad overview of current FERC activity covering issues with broad industry ramification against the legislative backdrop
- FERC Rulemakings - Comprehensive coverage of rulemaking activities including summaries of NOPR, voluminous compilation of stakeholder comments and Final Rule
- FERC Reports - Summaries of Key reports/studies by FERC staff
- Summaries of FERC technical conferences - Coverage as needed
- Special Reports: Timely updates/supplements regarding key FERC and industry developments, as needed.
- RSC Backgrounder - Detailed overview of Organization of MISO States, Southwest Power Pool RSC, Organization of PJM States, New England States Committee on Electricity, along with analysis of regional developments in organized markets
- RTO Review - Key RTO developments across the country including coverage of RTO-lite entities
- Reliability Review - Detailed overview of reliability developments in many forums
- Demand Response Review - Analysis of demand response in organized markets
If you are an EEI member, this subscription will never expire; to access the most recently posted information or to ensure you are receiving the email distributions, please click the Access Now button near the top of this page.
Please note that unless you are an EEI member, this is an annual subscription. In one year, you will be contacted with an opportunity to renew your subscription.
The non-member price of $2,000 applies to a one-site license only. If you would like to purchase an annual subscription to the FERC Focus Package, please send the Subscriber Agreement Form
or fax it to 202-508-5777.