Associate Members: $1,595.00
Prices listed are based on annual subscription rates and apply to a one-site license only.
Format: Electronic Subscription
NOTE: This subscription requires you to sign and return a Subscriber Agreement Form.
A comprehensive information service providing rapid reporting and analysis of FERC regulation and the electric power industry. FERC Focus can keep you up-to-date on FERC policy and rulemakings, RTO developments, OATT/transmission issues, market complaints, mergers/corporate restructuring, and interconnection issues.
- FERC Inbox Alert - Weekly update of key FERC filings and deadlines delivered to you by email
- FERC Orders - Significant order summaries
- FERC Agenda Preview - Details about dockets to be heard at FERC meetings
- FERC Meeting Summary - Regular Open FERC meetings
- FERC Filings - Analysis of key issues pending at FERC
- FERC Matrix - Broad overview of current FERC activity covering issues with broad industry ramification against the legislative backdrop
- FERC Rulemakings - Comprehensive coverage of rulemaking activities including summaries of NOPR, voluminous compilation of stakeholder comments and Final Rule
- FERC Reports - Summaries of Key reports/studies by FERC staff
- Summaries of FERC technical conferences - Coverage as needed
- Special Reports: Timely updates/supplements regarding key FERC and industry developments, as needed.
- RSC Backgrounder - Detailed overview of Organization of MISO States, Southwest Power Pool RSC, Organization of PJM States, New England States Committee on Electricity, along with analysis of regional developments in organized markets
- RTO Review - Key RTO developments across the country including coverage of RTO-lite entities
- Reliability Review - Detailed overview of reliability developments in many forums
- Demand Response Review - Analysis of demand response in organized markets